Can you fill this out without lying? Copy this entire message to your own blog, delete my answers, and type yours. Easy easy!
1.What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
A spoon of ice cream.
2.Where was your profile picture taken?
3.Can you play Guitar Hero?
I’ve never played it.
4.Name someone who made you laugh today.
5.How late did you stay up last night and why?
9:00 pm. I actually got to be early.
6.If you could move somewhere else, would you?
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
Jenn, my wife. I sort of live with her.
9. Do you believe exes can be friends?
Don’t have any first hand, but second hand… nope. Not without full reconciliation (which I have seen, though rarely).
10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper?
Don’t care for it.
11. When was the last time you cried really hard?
Several times this past summer…though I can’t name dates.
12. Who took your profile picture?
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
14. Was yesterday better than today?
Yes, only because I’m sick today.
15. Can you live a day without TV?
16. Are you upset about anything?
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
18. Are you a bad influence?
Only if you’re hostile to education and Jesus Christ.
19. Night out or night in?
20. What items could you not go without during the day?
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
Don’t know. Deleted them all weeks ago.
23. How do you feel about your life right now?
24. Do you hate anyone?
25. If we were to look in your facebook inbox, what would we find?
Messages from friends and family
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
Yes. Never did hard drugs and I’m too poor to buy beer.
27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
28. What song is stuck in your head?
Don’t know the name of it. Something on Jenn’s iPod.
29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be?
30. Do you want to have grandkids before you’re 50?
I’ll be 45 when Maggie’s 18… so sure.
31. Name something you have to do tomorrow.
Sleep and get better.
32. Do you think too much or too little?
33. Do you smile a lot?
I don’t know.